An international movement of married couples whose purposes in the movement and in team life are:
- Growth in the spiritual life of the couple and family through a program of prayer and study
- Growth in communication between husband and wife with a developing intimacy through shared prayer and regular in-depth talks
- A way of life designed to make their Christian faith a daily living experience.
Each team is made up of 5 to 7 couples and a spiritual counselor. The movement does not impose a particular type of spirituality on its members, but teams agree to practice a spiritual direction that includes:
- Daily individual, couple, and family prayer
- Regular reading and reflection on sacred scripture
- A monthly husband and wife discussion of family and spiritual matters
- An individual “rule of life” for personal improvement
Contact Marty and Sue Charney at 419-865-7252.